Release Date: February 22, 2021
Version 1.5.0 focused primarily on the introduction of Screen Size controls to Block Visibility. Users are now able to show or hide blocks based on screen size using up to 4 different breakpoints. The default settings include Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile, while advanced controls add Large Desktop and Mobile (portrait). All breakpoint values are full configurable in the plugin settings for Visibility Controls.
Due to the introduction of Screen Size controls, the plugin now loads a very small amount of CSS to the frontend when these controls are enabled. You can disable this functionality in the plugin settings, but you will need to add the CSS manually if you wish to continue using Screen Size controls. More information is available in the Knowledge Base.
- Screen Size controls allow you to show or hide blocks based on the width of the screen (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile and more).
- Added universal function for retrieving plugin settings.
- Minor adjustments to settings layout and styles.
- Removed legacy visibility controls in REST API settings class.
- Fixed error where scheduling controls were still active on the frontend when disabled in the plugin settings.